Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Network Unavailable 3305 message - Golf Channel

New Poster

Network Unavailable 3305 message - Golf Channel

I keep getting a Network Unavailable 3305 message trying to access Golf Channel via Xfinity tv go while at work.  ESPN, CNN, FoxSports1 all work fine.  Any ideas?

New Poster

Re: Network Unavailable 3305 message - Golf Channel

I am getting the same error message on Golf Channel, and have been since Sunday.  All other channels work fine.  Please address/advise.  Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Why is it that no one from Comcast ever answers this question? It's been a problem for a long time.
New Poster

I am having the same issue. Every station works except MSNBC, CNBC, NBCSN. Just got off the phone with tech support, no help what-so-ever. Sid everything was working OK logging in on her terminal. Explained that I was trying to access with my iPhone app. Tried connecting with Cellular and Wifi. Error code 3305. 

Frequent Visitor

Currently getting audio on Golf Channel but not video just black screen and 'video buffering' message with the circle.  I noticed the prior posts were from April, any changes for the rest of you guys?

Regular Visitor

Got the same problem - error 3305 also outside the U.S. Support wake up!!!
New Poster

Any fixes for this Comcast? This has been an urge problem for me. Some channels work And some give me the 3305 error.  That error is not right.  Clearly I have network access because I just watched a other channels. His has been going on for some time. Please fix it. The app has become inherently unreliable.  The reason I got Comcast was to watch certain sports when I travel.  If you can't fix it, I need to reconsider. 

Frequent Visitor

For anyone still following this, I never saw a "fix" but it happens a lot less now (January 2016) than it used to.

I got an email back from an actual IT guy at Comcast, not the customer facing help desk and he said they see server log errors when this happens and asked me to shoot him an email whenever I saw it so he could try to figure out what causes it.  I did that 3 or 4  times over a couple months, maybe it helped and they got their systems stabilized or scaled up or whatever was required.

Regular Visitor

Works for me now when I'm on WiFi but not on mobile data. I'm outside the US.

On mobile data I get error: Playback issue :: 100000.101000