online now

discussions

Need WindowsPhone App

Problem Solver

Need WindowsPhone App

Need WindowsPhone App!!!!!!!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Need WindowsPhone App

maybe if windows phone gets more traction there will be one.   the market share is most likely way to low to put resources on a whole new programming endevour.

New Poster

I guess what you are saying Mr. Problem Solver is that I am not an important customer to you.  I am not suprised as customer service for Comcast does not exit.  I have Windows 8 tablet, Computer and a phone. I only have internet with comcast. No other services.  If you want my business then treat me like other customers and get me an app for my phone and tablet.  Until then you don't get my business.

Contributor

Comcast does not care about your windows phone or you as a customer. Best thing to do is drop TV and get hulu+ and Netflix and spend about $160 per year and probably get 90% of your tv. That is PER YEAR and not per month. Let me tell you cutting the cord is liberating.

Hulu+ supports windows phone and win8. Also if you are a bing rewards member you can probably get hulu free for a while because its 425 points which you can usually get in a month.

If you are a windows user comcast keeps raising the bill taking away channels and adding no value. Time to kick em to the curb.

New Poster

It is there as of a couple of days ago.  Hopefully you're still checking this post.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/xfinity-tv-remote/eff4523d-44b9-4cd1-8de1-d6650e6768f1

In case you don't trust the link - search on windowsphone.com for Xfinity TV Remote.

Have fun.

Contributor

That's a remote its not the tv viewer, SMS sender, home security app. You are still 2nd class. But on the bright side if your remote breaks you can still watch TV
Problem Solver

Hairy_G wrote:
That's a remote its not the tv viewer, SMS sender, home security app. You are still 2nd class. But on the bright side if your remote breaks you can still watch TV

Well, this particular sub-forum is for Xfinity TV mobile apps, so at least one of the main ones (the remote control app) is now available, that's defnitely progress at least and likely implies that there's at least a better chance of the others coming at some point in the future.