Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Need Help With Xfinity/Comcast Games LogIn

Contributor

Need Help With Xfinity/Comcast Games LogIn

Please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong section... I have been playing Comcast games like Mahjonng Toy Chest and Taptiles Tour for many months without a problem. But starting yesterday afternoon after logging on and then playing a game, the points I made are clearly visible but the game then prompts me to log on even though I am clearly logged on already (name is in upper right corner). A button says "Sign in to claim progress". If I click on it another button says "log in using Xfinity". Pressing it brings me the default Xfinity homepage where it clearly shows I already logged in. In the meantime, I can no longer access the games page and lose any points I made. If I deliberately play the game without logging on, I can still play the game. But as before, it will prompt me to log on which then takes me to the Xfinity home page where the web page with the game/points once again can not be accessed. I emailed the HELP section listed on the games page but no one answered. Please help. I love those games.

Regular Visitor

Re: Need Help With Xfinity/Comcast Games LogIn

I am having the same problem and you have described the steps taken perfectly. I hope someone can get this solved quickly. I love and miss the games.

Please help.

Thanks.

Regular Visitor

I have the very same problem you have described. It is happening just as you have stated, I hope someone will get this fixed ASAP.

Regular Visitor

Having same problem with Mahjonng game.  Very frustrating.

Contributor

I have been having the same problem for the last two days now.

I would suggest going to the AARP site at least until this is fixed.

They have the same mahjong games and their site is solid.

I would be nice to see a response from Comcast if  only to know that they

are working it.

New Poster

Having the same problem and hearing nothing from Xfinity/Comcast.

Contributor

Replied to other post as well: I have had this same issue as long as you have mentioned. Today marks about a week. I have noticed that some folks continue to play the games such as Mahjong Dark Dimensions as they continue to post scores - which continue to change. I am wondering if Comcast has specifically blocked some of us as we have played it a lot. I note that none of the users who were regularly listed on that game are there anymore. I called their help line (chat) and was told a ticket was written - that was two days ago. Though I can still play the game, when it asks for me to login, I am routed to the HOME page and my score is lost. A part of the fun in the past was playing with / against others via the game score. I sure wish COMCAST would follow-up to anyone who writes a ticket with a status - not a good customer interface.
Contributor

I just completed a two hour Team Viewer session with my brother to see if he could find out why we have problems logging on, and remaining on the games web site. Truthfully, my brother is a computer expert and there is nothing he doesn't know about them. He tried lots of technical stuff (way beyond my understanding) and basically said the problem is with Comcast, not us. Silversurfer, I showed him the leader boards and said to him, "But we know for sure for some people it is working". He said maybe Comcast is just posting scores or allowing only certain people to play. I usually play 2 hours or more and really miss the friendly competition. I wish Comcast would at least acknowledge the problem.

New Poster

I had a friend who is not a Xfinity/Comcast customer try login through his facebook.  It worked and his score was posted.  If they are trying to get me to login through facebook they can forget it.  If I wanted to play games through my facebook, I would.  I am an Xfinity/Comcast customer with both internet and phone service. However, I can change that at anytime.  I would like to hear something from Xfinity/Comcast.

Contributor

Hi, everyone. I was finally able to log onto the Xfinity games today. My name, profile, and points previously earned were all there. And when I finished playing, the points were calculated and added to my total. I don't know how long this will last, but please try to log in for yourselves. Happy playing!!

Regular Visitor

Thank you Cindymaef, as of 5:00 P.M., I too was able to return to the games I love. It took some doing .... had to edit my FB login (twice) and then, twice again, relog into my Comcast account.

Then WALA I was back to being my old self once again!

Hope everyone can rejoin the fray! 

Contributor

Posted on a separate entry as well. I had two CHAT sessions with Support group. The first one ended up with being told to hold as I was transferred to an analyst in the Games Department. Well I waited for thirty minutes and left. The next day I did this again and was connected to someone else via CHAT. I had captured the transcript from the session earlier before I left it. That allowed me to enter that transcript in pieces due to the length limits on entries. But most importantly I was able to get the symptoms to them in writing on the CHAT session. Again I was referred / transferred to an analyst in the games department. Waited another twenty minutes before leaving. The next morning, it is as it was. Everything is working, though I do not see those that had often been using the same game. I do not know if this will continue but I am glad it finally got through. Good for now.

Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 kudos
  • 5 in conversation