members

online now

discussions

NO LOCAL CHANNELS

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I have watched tv online with no problem... But recently I have been unable to watch any of the local channels...I am only able to see the shopping networks, one of the HBO channels, and every single MC channel... I have called in multiple times for support but no one has been able to help me... I have restarted the tower... Turned the computer off and on... I have followed the instructions of the customer service rep... But none of that is working... And instead of channel numbers I see tvgo or gotv... This is frustrating...

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

DEMT wrote:

I have watched tv online with no problem... But recently I have been unable to watch any of the local channels...I am only able to see the shopping networks, one of the HBO channels, and every single MC channel... I have called in multiple times for support but no one has been able to help me... I have restarted the tower... Turned the computer off and on... I have followed the instructions of the customer service rep... But none of that is working... And instead of channel numbers I see tvgo or gotv... This is frustrating...

Hi,

Please turn off the "Available out of home" filter that you find at the top of the Live TV and On Demand sections.

If that doesn't work, sign out and back in again by going into "Settings" (looks like a gear icon).

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon