Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NFL Network

Regular Visitor

NFL Network

NFL Network and/or NFL Games

I think this an issue for anyone who watches as much football as I do and it is a little frustration when you are not able to watch NFL Network on tvGo. But it just makes it a little bit worse is when you do no have access to local channels thru TVGO in your area which should be availiable, but when I spoke to a representative on this, there reply was that this was something that still being worked on. I think if Comcast is not going to give you NFL games on the tvGO and they should least give you local channels so that at least fan have a chance to view games without buying an app, using unsafe websites, making accounts with local channels or even switch to a different provider. Which I am i considering greatly because it doesn't seem that Comcast is even making an effort.

Admin1

Re: NFL Network

Hi billylam87 -- Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the streaming service. I do want to assure you that we are making an effort to have more channels available for streaming outside of your home network. We have been able to add more channels for out of home network viewing since launching this service and that list will continue to grow. Please understand that we have to obtain streaming rights from each channel to allow out of home network streaming. As more of these rights are given to us more channels will be available. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I understand that, but when I had spoken with a customer representative several times they would state that there was an issue with the computer I am using. But telling me via phone that I should be able to see it, I mean I can only take their word for it. If I had known that this feature would not be availiable to me in the begininng I would have went with Verizon as most of my coworkers are able to view football games outside of their homoes making the purchase worth it.

Official Employee

billylam87, thank you for providing this feedback. We are actively working on getting these channels added to your line up so that you can stream them anywhere and anytime. Please provide your feedback by clicking on this link so that your voice can be heard. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation