Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

MyDVR not working-PC or I-Phone

Regular Visitor

MyDVR not working-PC or I-Phone

I just had my single DVR box replaced yesterday with a whole home setup and when i log in to MyDVR on the web site it sits at syncing in process and never changes. On the i-phone app it says i am 48% full adn have no listings etc and looks like it still has my old sngle dvr info but only some of it. I called customer service but they were not able to help me. I have powered off the main DVR box for 20seec and plugged it back in but no luck, same thing on both web site and app. Unable to control or set DVR info from either. If i look at the "my equipment" section of the site it has all of my new equip listed and none of the old stuff. Not sure what is up but seems it has not fully registere dmy new DVR and still trying to reach the old one or something.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: MyDVR not working-PC or I-Phone

it takes a few days for the new equipment to show up on your account.  If its not working by monday post back.

The opinions expressed by me on this forum are mine only as a customer. I do not work for comcast nor do I represent them in any way.

Regular Visitor

Yea so its still not working. Just says sync in process and on the iphone app shows nothing but 43% full which is incorrect and reflects my old dvr %.

Will try to call support and see almost seems like thye need to refresh my equipment

Silver Problem Solver

have you signed out of the app and then signed back in?   on your box go to menu and then look for remote access set up, if you select that you can delete the access and then do it over.  That fixes it a lot of the time.

New Poster

I had the same problem and I just logged out of the app and logged back in and it was updated. Perfect! Thanks. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation