Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

MyDVR Manager Error

New Poster

MyDVR Manager Error

I am unable to access the DVR manager on the website. I only get a continuous loading screen. I also noticed if I go to the top right and hit "Set-Up" I get a pop up screen and the option to activate the DVR Manager is greyed out. Does this mean that something is checked in my account settings which is not allowing me to enable this system?

Here is a link to a screen shot showing what I mean. You can see the Loading screen in the background that it never passes:

DVR Screen

The location of the link is : http://imgur.com/b6oEwpC if the link above doesn't work right.

New Poster

Re: MyDVR Manager Error

Mike, I am having the same issue and no one in support can help! Let me know if you find out anything!

New Poster

I spent an hour with chat support the other night with no luck.

I've tried disabling then reenabling the remote access through the DVR box itself.

Nothing has worked so far. 

Frequent Visitor

bump

Frequent Visitor

Any assitance? I sent a PM to ComcastJoe. Awaiting a reply.

Frequent Visitor

Still not working. Still haven't received a reply.

Frequent Visitor

Support is non existent?

Frequent Visitor

I'm having the exact same problem, nobody cares. they don't want to help even though they've promised they will.

don't pay your next bill, they'll wake up once money is lost.

My thread: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/XfinityTV-isn-t-working-since-yesterday/td-p/1748981

Someone else's thread: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/XFINITY-TV-online-No-Access/m-p/1754353

Clearly there's a major technical issue on their end and despite all the promises, they just don't want to fix it. I have no idea why.

Frequent Visitor

Are these all with the new X1 boxes?  I'm having the same problem and just had the X1 box installed last week.  Comcast has used this feature (programming from your pc) for many years, but perhaps it's the new box.  It's frustrating for sure.  They've opened a ticket and will get back to me...

Frequent Visitor

Still haven't received assitance.

My last online chat I was about to get a high level ticket opened again but they wanted to call the house to verify I was me.

Mind you I'm at work so I just wasted 20 minutes explaining my problem just to get told nevermind they can't open a ticket because I wasn't home to receive a verification call.

Frequent Visitor

And no this isn't with an X1 box. That's another sore issue for me. They advertise the darn thing but if you want it you have to pretty much cancel all your promotions you currently receive.

Worst part is that I know I have remote access because I can set recordings with their mobile app. But their mobile app is absolutely terrible at searching.

Frequent Visitor

What finally worked for me was trying another browser.  For some reason DVR Manager would not work in Chrome so I tried firefox.  That worked and once that worked to set up DVR Manager, it then started working properly on chrome.