Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

My Xfinity tv guide won't display.

New Poster

My Xfinity tv guide won't display.

My area Xfinity tv guide won't display.  I get a message telling me to refresh the page.  When I hit the refresh sign/button  I get another message that say's " Sorry that didn't go as planned.  We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon."   I've been getting this message for about a week now.

Regular Contributor

Re: My Xfinity tv guide won't display.

chdg wrote:

My area Xfinity tv guide won't display.  I get a message telling me to refresh the page.  When I hit the refresh sign/button  I get another message that say's " Sorry that didn't go as planned.  We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon."   I've been getting this message for about a week now.

I had this a week or so ago; it was fixed, but now it's happening again. I get the same message you're getting.

Regular Contributor

chdg wrote:

My online TV guide is now working properly again.

Official Employee

closing old thread

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation