New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

My Show has not been available!

New Poster

My Show has not been available!

Xfinity or To Whom this May Concern:

I am livid that one of my favortie shows has not been available online for OVER A MONTH! I have been waiting patiently in case it was a mix up of some sort that I would know nothing about since I don't work in the Cable Industry. Now that it's been over a month I think it's time to speak out about this. The title of the show is "Once Upon A Time". I watch my shows (this one in particular) online when I get the chance because I work around the clock. It has been very convenient for me to catch up with the drama online when I can on my down time. I have missed alot of episodes because of this. Please respond letting me know who I need to contact or what I need to do to get Xfinity.tv to post the show evey week. Your response to this matter would be greatly appreciated......

Cookie87

Tags (1)
Service Expert

Re: My Show has not been available!

This is something Comcast has no control over. The network-ABC-decides what to release and when to release it for online and On Demand viewing.

The latest episode available on Comcast is from 5-13. Episode title A Land Without Magic

I checked Hulu and ABC. The 5-13 episode is also the latest each of them have available online.

Just for fun I checked to see what Cox cable had online. I found the same thing there-5-13 the latest episode they have available

You will have to contact ABC about since they have not yet released episodes aired after 5-13. .

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation