Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

My Favorite channels disappeared with the update and I cannot find how to reset them.

Frequent Visitor

My Favorite channels disappeared with the update and I cannot find how to reset them.

With the update of the XFINITY TV Listings page, the options on the left have disappeared, such as my channels and favorite channels.  And I am very sorry, but if it's 2 am and I want to decide between channel 5 and channel 502, there is no way I want to scroll through all the rest.  I also miss being able to click the channel on the page when I find what I want, and have my chammel change ON MY TV.   What I want to do when I am up that late is watch TV  and play a game online at the same time, or facebook.. I almost never watch TV on my computer.
This is a last straw level issue for me... since the page has gotten snail level slow since the change.
Is the old page still usable somewhere?  Is there a way to set favorites on the new page??
Thanks.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: My Favorite channels disappeared with the update and I cannot find how to reset them.

MsRowdyRedhead wrote:

Withe the update of the XFINITY TV Listings page, the options on the left have disappeared, such as my channels and favorite channels.  And I am very sorry, but if it's 2 am and I want to decide between channel 5 and channel 502, there is no way I want to scroll through all the rest.  I also miss being able to click the channel on the page when I find what I want, and have my chammel change ON MY TV.   What I want to do when I am up that late is watch TV  and play a game online at the same time, or facebook.. I almost never watch TV on my computer.
This is a last straw level issue for me... since the page has gotten snail level slow since the change.
Is the old page still usable somewhere?  Is there a way to set favorites on the new page??
Thanks.

Comcast replaced the website about a week ago. Most of the great features of the old one are gone.

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See all complaints here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Frequent Visitor

Re: My Favorite channels disappeared with the update and I cannot find how to reset them.

Thanks for the info... Comcast sure knows how to futz up a free lunch, don't they!!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation