Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Movies won't replay after watching

New Poster

Movies won't replay after watching

When I try to Replay a movie that has been already played on my XfinityTV account, it keeps looping me back to the beginning channel ad (i.e. HBO, Encore) and then displays the messages "You just watched this program.  Replay?"  When I click Replay, it replays the ad then I continously get the same message.

New Poster

Re: Movies won't replay after watching

Me too! Can anyone fix this...... Ive done everything it said to do with Shockwave and reseting the content license stuff please fix. Ive tried different browsers... Does it have anything to do with running Flash on a game while trying to watch Episodes online because if I stop having my game on then it works no problem but it shouldnt matter!

New Poster

Where are the answers to this problem. I have noticed this has been happening going back a few years. is there a fix yet.

New Poster

Where are the answers to this problem. I have noticed this has been happening going back a few years. is there a fix yet.

New Poster

They treat customers who call in like garbage, why would you expect anything else online?

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem. When I try to watch the new episode of Masters of Sex, Xfinity just shows a commercial then tells me I just watched the episode. Can anyone help?