Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Movies won't download

New Poster

Movies won't download

I've been trying to download movies both off of Xfinity stream pix and player and they never download, they just pause and sit there. I've un-installed and re-installed both apps with no success. I'm always connected to wifi when I'm trying to download so I know it isn't a connection issue.
New Poster

Re: Movies won't download

When I hit the download button it just immediately says paused and it won't start.... any ideas ?trying to download movies to my iPad. ?

Regular Visitor

Same problem here. 

Service Expert

Fatpile wrote:

When I hit the download button it just immediately says paused and it won't start.... any ideas ?trying to download movies to my iPad. ?

Which APP are you using to attempt to D/L the move with?

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Xfinity to go

New Poster

Same here, can we get some help?

Frequent Visitor

Does no one know the answer to this?   I have the same problem, and I don't see any solutions.

Frequent Visitor

I am using the Xfinity TV GO app and have the same problem.

Everytime I try to download something it immediately goes to Pause and doesn't do anything.

Now, I can't even play shows.  Shows error code of 7002.

Pretty frustrating as no information can be found to help with a solution.

Regular Visitor

My settings had somehow changed to have parental controls turned on.  Once I turned it off, I was able to download shows. 

Frequent Visitor

That didn't work for me, but thanks for the suggestion.  Mine were still turned off so I turned them on, and then off, but no luck.

Still showing "paused" every time I try to download a show.  This is a new problem for me.  Never had it before so it's puzzling and frustrated.

Frequent Visitor

With no help from Comcast as they are pretty much worthless on these issues, I finally figured this out myself.  I signed out of my account and then signed back in.  Once I did this, I was again able to download shows.  Have no idea why, but it's now working again.

You would think something that simple Comcast would have a FAQ for it or response on this Board, but guess not.

Service Expert

2+ Year Old Thread being Closed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon