Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Motorola RNG150N and Iphone/Ipad App

Regular Visitor

Motorola RNG150N and Iphone/Ipad App

Just upgraded and swapped my old HD boxes for single DVR and 3 new HD boxes (above).  The DVR is compatable but the other boxes aren't.  Two do show in the Iphone and IPad app selection, but, when I tap on them, the wave shows (no sound) and there is nothing being received or shown on the TV screen...Thougt these were compatable...I feel like I've stepped back...is this a short term issue that will be resolved soon?  There was also a message that said I needed the newer "guide" version which we don't have here in the 95476 Zip Code...thanks.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Motorola RNG150N and Iphone/Ipad App

motorola boxes are compatible.  it takes a few days for the boxes to synch to your account you need to give it a little time, how long has it been.  What was your old box?

Regular Visitor

First, thanks for the quick response. I think an RNG110 and DCT5100 were the boxes I had.  One HD DVR and one HD set top box.  There is an existing DVR now and it is good to go.  So, now I have the 3 RNG150N's and they were installed about 26 hours ago...so, let's hope.  Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Time was the answer...that's all it took was waiting the extra day...now they all work fromt the Ipad and Iphone....thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation