Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Missing tv channels

Frequent Visitor

Missing tv channels

When I go to the Comcast online tv guide section I have missing channels. It doesn't matter what filters I select or even if I clear all the filters. Nor does it matter if I refresh the page. What's up with that???

As an up date.............. I noticed someone in another post suggested clicking on filter/hide filters and also "playing around with the various buttons". I did all that and I still have channels missing.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Missing tv channels

I think I have the same problem. Can't find a solution anywhere. I've posted on this site and the TV app forum also. I missing a couple ESPNs and a bunch of local channels. I've removed any and all filters, but those channels still don't show up. I'm even missing recordings from those missing channels. Need a solution Comcast/Xfinity.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Missing tv channels

This problem is not unique to just me. You would think Comcast would fix the issue but they have gotten so big that they really don't care making customers happy. That is why they frequently get voted to be the worst company in the country for customer service. I am not exaggerating. All you have to do is look it up on the internet.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation