Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Missing Watch list

Frequent Visitor

Missing Watch list

For two days now my watchlist is missing when I sign in.  I don't know how to get to it from my TV but use it a lot from my computer and it was fine until yesterday.  I tried to rebuild it but I can't even do that. 

New Poster

Re: Missing Watch list

I am having the same issue!  I have been on phone with customer support - they have told me to reset password & clear browser history - but the bottom line is they can not recover my watchlist or provide me a list of shows that were in my watchlist.

This is very disappointing and a huge time suck for me - very upset that at minimum, a list of shows that were in my watchlist can not be provided.......COMCAST - Please help!

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem called Comcast they sent me to TV then to Internet . No one knows what they are doing at Comcast when it comes to the watchlist

Contributor

Yay!  I can report that all my listings appear to be back as well.  I did not have to go a whole 4 days without access!  And, now can remove those I watched.  What took so long, Comcast?!  But, glad you got it back.

Contributor

My watchlist is back.