Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Missing HD channels from streaming!

Frequent Visitor

Missing HD channels from streaming!

What happened to all the HD channels when streaming over the internet. Missing is ESPN, all the News channels, Golf, Travel?

New Poster

Re: Missing HD channels from streaming!

I am with "chat" now trying to figure out what is going on.  Glad to know I'm not the only one.

New Poster

I am also missing some of the subscribed channels in the my streaming app. They work fine on the regular cable box. Comcast support did some resets, but did not resolve the issue. Still awaiting resolution. Wonder if this is a local or a broader problem. 

Contributor

Also missing premium channels (Starz) and to-go channels from streaming.  Plus cannot use on-demand for tv.  Chatted online yesterday w/ support for streaming--- no help.  Chatted last night, on phone, w/ support for tv--- did refresh signal a couple times-- still cannot access on-demand.  

Seems to be a system wide issue for both.

New Poster

My streaming channels came back yesterday. It seems there was some fix applied to resolve the issue. It would be good for Comcast to keep support team apprised of the global issues so that they don't put customers through all the reset headaches.  

Contributor

Just finished online chat w/ support few minutes ago.  Got my tv on-demand back working. 

Did ask about the tv streaming issue.  Told me was network wide maintenance going on, hopefully completed and back to normal soon. 

Guessing getting lots of iritated customers contacting about it.  

Just checked my streaming guide--- back to normal.  

New Poster

Again, much improvement in the internal communication between maintenance and support is needed at Comcast. Glad things are back to normal. Customers should be provided credit for the service outage.

Contributor

totally agree.  

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation