Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Missing Episodes of 30 Rock, The Office and Parks And Rec...

New Poster

Missing Episodes of 30 Rock, The Office and Parks And Rec...

Several random episodes of the past seasons of these shows appear to be unavailable in either the website or the mobile apps. I understand there may be different licensing issues between the platforms, but seeing as it's always random episodes, it looks like it may be some kind of bug. Looking at other posts, this seems to be somewhat common, and I'm hoping it can be corrected.

Just as an example, 30 Rock Season 6 is missing the following episodes on the mobile app: 1, 2, 7, 11, 19-23. Also, the descriptions seem to be off by one after the two-part episode 6. On the web, some missing from the mobile app are available, like episode 1, but others are also missing. The same is true with the other shows I mentioned.

Being able to see every episode of these shows was the major reason for paying for Streampix in the first place. With these issues affecting every show I wanted to see, I'm starting to question the value of this service. I'm hoping someone at Comcast is monitoring this forum and can help me out. Or, if there's something else I'm missing, please let me know.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Missing Episodes of 30 Rock, The Office and Parks And Rec...

Henjin wrote:
Several random episodes of the past seasons of these shows appear to be unavailable in either the website or the mobile apps. I understand there may be different licensing issues between the platforms, but seeing as it's always random episodes, it looks like it may be some kind of bug. Looking at other posts, this seems to be somewhat common, and I'm hoping it can be corrected.

Just as an example, 30 Rock Season 6 is missing the following episodes on the mobile app: 1, 2, 7, 11, 19-23. Also, the descriptions seem to be off by one after the two-part episode 6. On the web, some missing from the mobile app are available, like episode 1, but others are also missing. The same is true with the other shows I mentioned.

Being able to see every episode of these shows was the major reason for paying for Streampix in the first place. With these issues affecting every show I wanted to see, I'm starting to question the value of this service. I'm hoping someone at Comcast is monitoring this forum and can help me out. Or, if there's something else I'm missing, please let me know.

Thanks!

We are having some issues with the data on some of those pages.

All the episodes are available and just are mislabeled. If the episode is not in the correct spot, it will appear before Season 1 at the bottom of the page.

This is an issue that we are aware of and are currently working. We have already corrected some other shows that had this problem and are working on more.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Missing Episodes of 30 Rock, The Office and Parks And Rec...

Thanks for the quick response! If it's just a matter of waiting for the problem to be fixed, that's fine. Just glad that all episodes are meant to be available.

Thanks!
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation