Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Misleading

New Poster

Misleading

Why do you say you offer "LiveTV" on a tvgo app/website but when you try to use it, it says content only available to watch on home network? If I am on the go I don't need live tv. That is what my personal television is for. I travel alot and would like to watch my shows while I am out. Now it seems you guys are putting it off on the networks saying they only all their shows to be shown on your own network but you are the ones that offer tvgo. Also, it didn't use to be this way. Please fix this issue. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Official Employee

Re: Misleading

Origianal_Will wrote:

Why do you say you offer "LiveTV" on a tvgo app/website but when you try to use it, it says content only available to watch on home network? If I am on the go I don't need live tv. That is what my personal television is for. I travel alot and would like to watch my shows while I am out. Now it seems you guys are putting it off on the networks saying they only all their shows to be shown on your own network but you are the ones that offer tvgo. Also, it didn't use to be this way. Please fix this issue. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Please select the "Available out of home" filter to watch up to 183 live streaming channels and thousands of On Demand titles when away from your home network. The rights to deliver content to your in-home network are entirely separate from the "TV Everywhere" out of home rights. 

Also, if you see episodes missing for a certain show, please check the "Addtional episodes" section at the bottom of the show's page.  There is currently and issue where programmers aren't properly assigning season and episodes to content they are sending us.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation