Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Max download a limit

New Poster

Max download a limit

I'm trying to load some videos for an upcoming trip and the app is telling me I can only have 10 videos per device, but I only have 6 listed in my download list. Can someone explain? I checked my capacity and (10 gb avail) and number of downloads on other authorized devices (0) just to make sure.
New Poster

Re: Max download a limit

I have the same issue. Any response?
New Poster

Same problem. My download limit keeps going Dow. Now I am down to six. Wake up xfinity!
New Poster

Same issue, down to five videos epidoes of Dexter at a time. What the H@LL XFINITY???? The chat Techs are USELESS!

TC GO APP

IPAD 5

IOS iOS 8.3.

36.6GB available

ALL: Try This:

Agent Mark: Please be advise to wait for 3-5 business days so that our network technician will fix this and contact you to verify if it is working on your end.,

customer mark: can I receive a billing credit for the lack of service over 4 weeks?

mark: I know it is not your fault as a chat agent. But I need it fixed and I am asking for a credit to be fair. I am not getting the service I am paying for. it can be small, like $10 a month, but the gesture is important to your customer guarantee once you fix it, then I am happy to pay full price

Mark: yes of course. you should receive a credit for the service that is not working.

Mark: Let me connect you to our billing department for this. Mark, I left a note on your account and your issue is well documented as well. This will be the basis of our billing department on how much they will credit your account.

Mark: I will connect you to our billing department now. Would that be okay?

mark: yes

Mark: thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation