Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Managing DVR recordings

New Poster

Managing DVR recordings

I can easily use the Xfinity web site to add TV programs that I would like to record, but I cannot see where or how to manage the list of TV programs I have selected. How do you do this using the website or the Ipad app?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Managing DVR recordings

what do you mean by manage them?  do you mean cancel them delete them change the time etc?  on the website and on the app once you see the recording click on that that will open up the window to manage them.

Official Employee

Re: Managing DVR recordings

edward_larrabee wrote:

I can easily use the Xfinity web site to add TV programs that I would like to record, but I cannot see where or how to manage the list of TV programs I have selected. How do you do this using the website or the Ipad app?

I am sorry but you cannot view previously recorded programs on XFINITY.com/tv nor the XFINITY TV Remote App.

We are working on this feature for already recorded programs. The solution we are exploring will allow customers to view what is in My Recordings and allow for easily deleting one or many episodes at a time.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation