Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Magicians S2E3 in Spanish only?

New Poster

Magicians S2E3 in Spanish only?

The Magicians Season 2 Episode 3 is only playing in Spanish? The other episodes play in English. My settings are set for English. Can't figure out why its defaulting to Spanish and how to change it?

New Poster

Re: Magicians S2E3 in Spanish only?

I am having the same problem. I just sent a message to customer service. Fingers cross they upload the English version ASAP.

New Poster

Same here. Other episodes play fine. But S2E3 is in Spanish.
New Poster

I hope you had a resolution because I'm just coming across this problem and this was the response I got after 45 mins of being in a chatroom with customer service...then the internet tech support

It is the content admins job to upload said episode with the appropriate permissions.  That being said, they are stating it is SyFys problem, not theirs, that the episode has been uploaded in spanish with the SAP button grayed out, so we cannot change the language ourselves, and they have no control over that.  

A breach of contract I say, for the services we pay for that they are promising to provide!

Frequent Visitor

Syfy's The Magicians S2E5 only in Spanish??

I would like to watch The Magicians S2E5 but it's only available in spanish. What's going on???

New Poster

I am having the same trouble. I have existed app, looked at settings, and tried other episodes and they are in English.  It appears that the link for the English version is going to the Spanish version by mistake.  I hope you guys can fix this. I don't want to miss an episode of one of my favorite  ever shows.  Thank you for your time! 

Frequent Visitor

Comcast owns Syfy, so I guess that explains the problem...

New Poster

Why can't Comcast fix this issue? Our favorite show and we don't speak Spanish!!!