Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

MLB Network Error 100

New Poster

MLB Network Error 100

The family is hogging the TV so I'm trying to stream the World Baseball Classic game that's on the MLB Network.  First off the channel grid listing is "wrong" for the MLB network and when I click on "Watch This Channel" I get

This Video Cannot Be Played

We've run into a problem while streaming .

(Error 100)

New Poster

Re: MLB Network Error 100

Comcast silent on this? I'm trying the Live Chat and cannot get a response. Hello Comcast, your customers are trying to find out what's up.

Regular Visitor

And they are a part owner of MLB who occupies a Comcast owned building and studio in NJ.

New Poster

Well out of "goodwill" they gave me a $5 credit. So for $150+ dollar bill with substandard service, they dont solve the problem and then give you a $5 credit.

Thanks Comcast, I appreciate it. I look forward to that being wiped out when the increase in Cable Cost comes at the end of the 2 year cycle.

Regular Visitor

If you go to the MLB Network site and try to stream the game from there the first thing they ask you is who you provider is and you are to pick from the "drop down" list.  Comcast/Xfinity is not even listed as an option as a provider for MLB.  This is all new as the USA/DR game was available for streaming on Saturday as was every other game until tonight. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation