Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Live TV on Xfinity website; service continues to be really bad, especially on weekends.

New Poster

Live TV on Xfinity website; service continues to be really bad, especially on weekends.

Watching Live TV from the web is such a frustrating experience, particularly on weekends. Video stops every 20 or 30 secs for 10 secs. Totally unwatchable. Has been bad since it was introduced years ago and has never improved. This is probably the 40th time I've complained about it, but it's never fixed. My internet is ALWAYS perfect and never have trouble viewing videos of any kind on any other website. It's 100% Xfinity back-end/network infrastructure. The crappy, insufficient technology that is used by Xfinity needs to be upgraded to meet the demand of increasing web-based viewing. I'm not sure why Xfinity cannot upgrade their infrastructure when the company's earnings and subscriber growth has been fantastic for years. It's a total failure to meet a simple, basic requirement for subscribers. Please spend what is necessary to get this fixed once and for all.   

Problem Solver

Re: Live TV on Xfinity website; service continues to be really bad, especially on weekends.

UNHAPPYUSER3,

I am sorry for the delay. I see that you have had some interruptions in your services. Due to these interruptions it can cause your live shows to pause online. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation