members

online now

discussions

Live TV grid

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Live TV grid

When I go to My Xfinity Live TV grid, I do get my favorite channels, but is there a way to show a longer time frame? Currently it shows a 2 hour time frame. I would like to see a 3 hour time frame so that I can see the entire "prime time" section rather than having to "fwd" and "rev" to see all the shows for that evening in prime time.

Accepted Solution

Re: Live TV grid

topics101 wrote:

When I go to My Xfinity Live TV grid, I do get my favorite channels, but is there a way to show a longer time frame? Currently it shows a 2 hour time frame. I would like to see a 3 hour time frame so that I can see the entire "prime time" section rather than having to "fwd" and "rev" to see all the shows for that evening in prime time.

The only way to see more hours per page on the xf website is to reduce the font size in the browser settings

View answer in context
Problem Solver

topics101 wrote:

The only way to see more hours per page on the xf website is to reduce the font size in the browser settings

New Poster

Thank You...

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation