Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Last Update Broke X1 TV App

Frequent Visitor

Last Update Broke X1 TV App

Before last update app worked great now all it says is can not fine Xfinity home network yet every device I have is hooked in with no issues.  If you look in Google Play store all recent reviews complain about same issue yet when you call Comcast they have no idea what you are talking about.  They just do not want to admit that they broke the App.  I have rebooted router and modem 5 times already only to have the exact same thing happen since it is not my WIFI but their app.  You would think that since on their TV commercials one of the huge selling points is using this app that they would make sure it works.

New Poster

Re: Last Update Broke X1 TV App

Yeah... my wife and I both tried to use the app to download some of our DVR recordings to watch on a plane ride... but we get the message that the app or the website can't detect our in home xfinity wifi... even though we are connected to it.

Kind of a bummer.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Last Update Broke X1 TV App

DOES ANYONE READ THESE.  This App is still broke.  IT DOES NOT WORK.  Comcast is using this as a major selling point all over TV yet no one is fixing it.  Are there openings for Techs at comcast because obviously the ones you have are clueless. Go to the android play store there are now 340 one star ratings because the app does not work.  IS ANYONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation