Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Keep getting error message for XOD online, however commercials are able to play!

Frequent Visitor

Keep getting error message for XOD online, however commercials are able to play!

This happens on all shows.  1st commercial runs, then video buffers until I get an error message saying video can't be played at this time, then it asks me to refresh. The commercial plays again and it is back to the error message!  What is up?

New Poster

Re: Keep getting error message for XOD online, however commercials are able to play!

I am having the same problem!

New Poster

Re: Keep getting error message for XOD online, however commercials are able to play!

I keep getting the same error messages...  I talk with an online representative last night at 1130pm and they assured me the problem would be corrected in 12 hours.  Twenty-one hours later, I'm still having the same problem.

New Poster

Me too and I have not talked to anyone yet.  It plays just fine on my computer.  However it does exactly what you described on my daughters laptop same error.  I wonder if has anything to do with that TV1, TV2 etc...

New Poster

Not exactly the same for me. I'm jjust posting because I'm absolutely dead tired of all the commercials! The show plays for 5 minutes and then I get eight minutes of commercials! It's even worse for Xfinity onlne programming.What gives? We are PAYING for cable! Why do we even have commercials? That was a construct of 'free' TV, so they would have capital for their programming. With cable there should be NO commercials! Period. We are all paying hundreds of dollars every month! What more do they want?

I'm swearing off Xfinity online, It's Netflix for me Baby!

Sayonara!