Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Just downloaded tv app, but none of my Dvr shows are there

New Poster

Just downloaded tv app, but none of my Dvr shows are there

I just downloaded the xfinity tv app to my iPad and when I went to look at my Dvr recording it has none of mine at all. It has my scheduled ones, but nothing for the ones that were previously recorded. I will be spending a lot of time in the hospital with a family member and wanted to watch my shows. How do I get them to appear in my list on the app. I tried syncing the Dvr and that did not work. Can someone help me please. Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Just downloaded tv app, but none of my Dvr shows are there

Firemedic44076 wrote:

I just downloaded the xfinity tv app to my iPad and when I went to look at my Dvr recording it has none of mine at all. It has my scheduled ones, but nothing for the ones that were previously recorded. I will be spending a lot of time in the hospital with a family member and wanted to watch my shows. How do I get them to appear in my list on the app. I tried syncing the Dvr and that did not work. Can someone help me please. Thank you

Hi,

Sorry you'll have to be in the hospital with a family member. I hope he or she gets well soon.

I see 8 cloud DVR recordings that have been deleted, one that is currently recording, and several scheduled to record over the next few days. Can you try scheduling one or more recordings directly from the XFINITY TV app?  I'm concerned that your Cloud DVR recording schedule isn't syncing correctly with your physical DVR recording schedule (the DVR Sync on X1 won't help this as far as I know). I had this happen once when I moved and modifying or scheduling directly from the XFINITY TV app get things realigned. Since then, everything has stayed in sync regardless of from where I set it up.

Regards,

ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I don't have any issue scheduling programs, I want to get my already recorded programs in the cloud. I have over 50 recordings on my Dvr at home but none of them transfer over to the app. I can't watch anything I have previously recorded, it says I have nothing for some reason on the app. How do I get all those recordings over to my app on my iPad so I can watch them.

Official Employee

Firemedic44076 wrote:

I don't have any issue scheduling programs, I want to get my already recorded programs in the cloud. I have over 50 recordings on my Dvr at home but none of them transfer over to the app. I can't watch anything I have previously recorded, it says I have nothing for some reason on the app. How do I get all those recordings over to my app on my iPad so I can watch them.

Only programs that record AFTER you enable Cloud DVR will be available in the app on your iPad. It appears you now have 3 hours of programming recorded in the Cloud.  Do you not see those under "Saved: Recordings"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation