Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Issue using TV Go away from home

Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

I'm confused.  I'm out of town, and was able to watch "This is Us" (NBC) within less than 24 hours on TV Go.

Today, I've been trying to watch "Chicago PD" (NBC) from last night, and I can't, because it says "Available to watch in home only".

What's up?  I've watched all the episodes of Chicago PD so far this season out of town, so what's changed???

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 3

almicj wrote:

I'm confused.  I'm out of town, and was able to watch "This is Us" (NBC) within less than 24 hours on TV Go.

Today, I've been trying to watch "Chicago PD" (NBC) from last night, and I can't, because it says "Available to watch in home only".

What's up?  I've watched all the episodes of Chicago PD so far this season out of town, so what's changed???

If you are recording these shows, I can understand what happened. If you're not recording the show, it makes no sense. Recorded shows can be watched away from home, but not on demand shows flagged as In-Home.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3
What’s changed is that NBC either did not pitch a TV Go asset for Chicago PD yet, or there’s been some other delay in making it available.

LHC

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon