Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Ipad mobile app episodic shows not playing after first commercial break

New Poster

Ipad mobile app episodic shows not playing after first commercial break

Reporting ongoing problems with different and numerous episodic shows. It is frustrating for the customers viewing experience.
And perhaps for the marketing companies paying for ad space knowing that Comcast is manipulating this content more so than the actual airtime releases.
It appears that after 5 minutes of content viewing , the first commercial break hangs with an eventual black screen timeout.
perhaps it is a broken link for commercial and movie, over written file.

Ipad mobile app xfinity to go trying to view the following episodic shows:
not playing after first commercial break for last three episodes of HELIX and for 12 Monkeys, had previous problems with Blacklist and State of Affairs
(episodes must have been restored b/c they view correctly now) .

Please investigate and relaunch restore these episodes.

Regards

Comcast customer
Frequent Visitor

Re: Ipad mobile app episodic shows not playing after first commercial break

You might make sure you have the latest iOS installed on your iPad. Apple users have been complaing about how buggy iOS 8 is -- making a lot of them wish they hadn't 'upgraded.' Several fixes have been released. My own iPad had the same problem until recently. You may also want to hook it up to your desktop and see how much storage you have left. I had a problem where something had used up all my storage and the result was freezing videos. I ultimatly had to back-up and reset my ipad. Been working great lately.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation