Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

IN TEIR 2 LIMBO!!!!! DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app with X1 CLOUD

New Poster

IN TEIR 2 LIMBO!!!!! DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app with X1 CLOUD

DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app W/ X1 Cloud. I had spoken with someone at support 3 days ago, and was advised the cloud was finally in our area Parker (Denver metro area) all had to be done was authorizing screens on TV and authorizing on apps on device. Non of my recordings or schedules have or will transfer over. I can select an new recording or scheduling and that will show up.but nothing of the old items!! of which I really want to have transfer over ASAP.  Both devices won't even show as authorized managed devices or give the option to do so.
Phone support was of no help. Delete and reinstall app. then transfer to another dept. that preceded to just send signals to my box, and have me record. Sadly I have been placed in tier 2 limbo.. What are the steps needed to be taken???

Zip is 80138

Problem Solver

Re: IN TEIR 2 LIMBO!!!!! DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app with X1 CLOUD

Not sure why your schedules aren't showing, but old recordings do not transfer after having cloud activated.  You can wait forever and they WILL NOT show up on the cloud.  This is how the cloud works.  From the DVR with Cloud Technology FAQ's:

Will I lose the recordings currently saved on my X1 DVR?
Existing recordings will remain available on your TV set, but will not be available for playback or download on mobile devices or computers.

Will I lose scheduled recordings?
The system automatically begins recording scheduled shows to the existing X1 DVR.

Why the idiots on the phone didn't tell you this?  Because they are idiots.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation