Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I can only 'hide filters,' not CHANGE filters. How can I get that option back?

Regular Visitor

I can only 'hide filters,' not CHANGE filters. How can I get that option back?

When I try to look at 'watch at home' tv listings on my computer at comcast.com,  the only filters I'm offered are sports, hd and kids.  At the top, my only option is to hide filters, not change filters.  At one time I could change filters but now that seems to be missing.  Help, please.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: I can only 'hide filters,' not CHANGE filters. How can I get that option back?

where is watch at home??

I see hide filters

a-z

genres

games

collections

do you not see any of that with an arrow you click to expand them???

Official Employee

Re: I can only 'hide filters,' not CHANGE filters. How can I get that option back?

Anon24084 wrote:

When I try to look at 'watch at home' tv listings on my computer at comcast.com,  the only filters I'm offered are sports, hd and kids.  At the top, my only option is to hide filters, not change filters.  At one time I could change filters but now that seems to be missing.  Help, please.

So you do not see the Favorites or HD Only filters?

Are any of your other filters on?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

All I see on the left hand side are HIDE FILTERS, HD ONLY, MOVIES, SPORTS, KIDS, PRIMETIME, NOW in a column.  If I click on MOVIES, then all I see listed are movies.  If I click on SPORTS then all I see is sports.  I don't get the option of screening out the channels that are locked to me and I just can't get to the full listing of channels and shows.  I wish I could insert a printscreen of what I see.

Official Employee

Anon24084,

"I don't get the option of screening out the channels that are locked to me" - This filter does not exist. This filter is on xfinitytv.com/movies and on xfinitytv.com/full_episodes. As a workaround, you'll notice heart icons next to each channel in the grid. If you select the heart icons of your favorite channels, then choose the favorite channels filter. This way, you'll be able to create your customized grid of your channels.

You cannot change any of the filters. All the filters that you are seeing are the filters that are available.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Regular Visitor

I understand what you are saying, and that solved half my problem (missing some filters).  When I click TV (as opposed to email) >WATCH ON TV > TV LISTINGS (and this should show me everything that I can watch on my TV)...I still can't get the entire channel lineup.  I checked my location and my cable service...all correct.  But still, I can't see anything lower than channel 32.  Watcha got for this one?  And thanks for your effort on this.  I really appreciate it.  (Maybe this is a sign that I should watch less TV!)

Official Employee

Anon24084 wrote:

I understand what you are saying, and that solved half my problem (missing some filters).  When I click TV (as opposed to email) >WATCH ON TV > TV LISTINGS (and this should show me everything that I can watch on my TV)...I still can't get the entire channel lineup.  I checked my location and my cable service...all correct.  But still, I can't see anything lower than channel 32.  Watcha got for this one?  And thanks for your effort on this.  I really appreciate it.  (Maybe this is a sign that I should watch less TV!)

Please tell me your zip code and service area and I will further look into this for you.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation