Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I can no longer watch HBO shows from my Laptop.

New Poster

I can no longer watch HBO shows from my Laptop.

I can no longer watch my HBO shows from my Laptop. I've tried everything I know and dealt with five different techs, but still no luck. It just keeps buffering and won't go any further. I can watch regular TV shows, just not HBO. Any ideas?

New Poster

Re: I can no longer watch HBO shows from my Laptop.

This just happened to me within the last couple of days.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I was actually surprised how well it worked and then out of the blue all I see is that it's buffering....

Problem Solver

Re: I can no longer watch HBO shows from my Laptop.

Hi, What method are you usint to watch HBO on your laptop? 

I'm using my PC -  HBO go - it's working; and Watch On Line, through :http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings

Both are working fine.   There has been multiple problems the past weeks with accessing sites online.  As of today, I think they have been mostly resolved, not sure because there hasn't been any OFFICIAL NOTICE from comcast.  Don't think there'll be any either, just folks that keep trying to view their shows and suddenly are able to. 

IT'S NOT YOU OR YOUR SYSTEM...  There have been hundreds of customers with the same or similar problems, you aren't alone.  

Good luck, ciao, bj

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation