New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Hunted, Strike Back, and Capadocia missing episodes and/or incorrect

ANSWERED
New Poster

Hunted, Strike Back, and Capadocia missing episodes and/or incorrect

Seriously, I am so sick and tired of the ondemand service it's ridiculous.  Everytime I go to watch a show on a PREMIUM CHANNEL like Cinemax, Starz, HBO, Showtime etc, there is always something wrong whether it be the episodes are in Spanish...FOR EXAMPLE SPARTACUS SEASON PREMIERE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN SPANISH.  I DON'T KNOW SPANISH THAT WELL AND THIS IS THE UNITED STATES.  I Remember the same problem happening when the second season of Spartacus was released...I sent an email then, and I'm sending an email now:  http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Spartacus/7511923708853028112/full-episodes#episode=5302693687631...

SECONDLY, ON CINEMAX:

Two shows are missing like half the episodes, and it's not like it's even the first half of the season or the second half.  For example the show Hunted (which is really good by the way) had only episodes 2,3, and 6.  Seriously??  Who is managing this?  Additionally, the show on Cinemax called Strikeback (this show is straigh diesel--like money for real)  and only episode two on the first season is available when there are two full seasons out.  I understand Xfinity OnDemand is a complimentary service that goes along with your cable package, but it shouldn't really be advertised as an extra bonus if it only proves to be a frustrating experience and all the content isn't there/is in a nother language other than english...I'd really like to watch the Season Premier of Spartacus...but can't because it's in Spanish...don't you guys test the file after uploading it to the server??  I mean c'mon...redonc

Accepted Solution

Re: HBO MISSING EPISODES; CAPADOCIA

Hi all,

These issues are now resolved.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

View answer in context
Tags (1)
New Poster

HBO MISSING EPISODES; CAPADOCIA

ANOTHER PREMIUM CHANNEL MISSING EPISODES!

An HBO Series, Capadocia, which seems to be really good is all in Spanish with English Subtitles.  This is fine, but episodes s01e02 and s01e03 in English subtitles are missing...The Season premiere was available with english subtites, and so is episode 04 and so on, (I don't know if others are missing, I haven't watched that far).  It is absurd for a company like Comcast to not test anything and allow such a horrible experience using their service...I just love getting into a NEW SERIES WATCING THE PREMIERE ONLY TO FIND OUT I CAN WATCH EPISODE 4, BUT HAVE TO SKIP EPISODES 2 and 3 BECAUSE THEY AREN'T AVAILABLE FOR SOME STRANGE REASON (IE THE GUY CODING THE WEBPAGE DIDN'T BOTHER TO EVEN LOAD IT AND SEE IF IT CAME OUT PROPERLY, LOL@ COMCAST FOR PAYING THIS PERSON) THEN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE SHOW BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY 2 EPISODES ARE MISSING....IS THIS NOT THE 21st CENTURY?  IS IT TOO HARD TO ASK FOR A COUPLE LINKS?. 

And not for nothing, the interface for choosing episodes is absolutely horrible as all the episodes and seasons are just schleped together such that you have to look through them all to find the next episode...and good luck finding in ENGLISH...really?  I'm going to write, HBO, Starz, and Cinemax and tell them that a subscription to their service isn't worth it since I'm only able to watch random episodes of their content--including the new stuff. 

Official Employee

dan_webb,

Thank you for alerting us about these issues. Our team is working on it now and I will update this thread when it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee

Hi all,

These issues are now resolved.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Capadocia No English Subtitles

Hello,

I am trying to watch Capadocia online, but I can't seem to figure out how to turn on the ENGLISH subtitles. I can enable the closed captioning (CC), but that just dubs the spoken Spanish, it doesn't translate it to English. Any suggestions...?

New Poster

Comcast you posted on 1/28/13 that it was being worked on. Well it is 9/2/13 and the situation still exists. I agree with others that it is ridiculous that all episodes do not have English subtitles.
New Poster

Today is 9/2/13 and some episodes still do not have English subtitles.
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation