Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do I watch all the episodes of a show online not just the most recent?

New Poster

How do I watch all the episodes of a show online not just the most recent?

When I go online to watch shows I am only allowed to watch the most recent show. When I click on "ALL EPISODES" it shows me the episodes but will not allow me to watch them. For example I have HBO and John Adams has 7 episodes but I am only allowed to watch episode 7 which I don't want to do since I haven't been allowed to watch 1-6. I have tried with no success to contact anyone at Comcast who might possibly help me but have found no actual HELP under the Help section. Why am I writing to this form? I honestly don't know. Why did I waste my money getting comcast again? Again I don't know.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: How do I watch all the episodes of a show online not just the most recent?

usux wrote:

When I go online to watch shows I am only allowed to watch the most recent show. When I click on "ALL EPISODES" it shows me the episodes but will not allow me to watch them. For example I have HBO and John Adams has 7 episodes but I am only allowed to watch episode 7 which I don't want to do since I haven't been allowed to watch 1-6. I have tried with no success to contact anyone at Comcast who might possibly help me but have found no actual HELP under the Help section. Why am I writing to this form? I honestly don't know. Why did I waste my money getting comcast again? Again I don't know.

Go to the John Adams page here and then click the "Online" filter in between "All" and "TV Listings". This can be found on the middle of the page. This will show you all the John Adams episodes that are online. We have every episode available.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation