Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do I send video from mobile device to TV

Frequent Visitor

How do I send video from mobile device to TV

TV commercial shows capability of sending video from mobile device.  Downloaded and installed TV GO App but cannot see how this works.  Any ideas?

Problem Solver

Re: How do I send video from mobile device to TV

You need the "Xfinity Share" app, and you must have a X1 cable box.

approd wrote:

TV commercial shows capability of sending video from mobile device.  Downloaded and installed TV GO App but cannot see how this works.  Any ideas?

Frequent Visitor

Thanks  that was the answer for my mobile device.  Can I stream from a computer too, or is this just for mobile devices?

Frequent Visitor

I downloaded and installed the xfinity share app.   I logged in and tried to send a video to another xfinity customer.   It appers that the video was sent but the recipiant got no notification and the video doesn't appear in the Photos app on their TV.   Both the app and notifications on the X1 box are turned on.  The x1 box has a DVR and they do have triple play.  What's wrong here?....

Never mind.  5 hours later I figured it out.   Works great, very cool app.   Problem? >Wrong email address, looks like someone else may have gotten my videos.  I'm sure they are puzzled.  No way to delete this post huh?

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation