Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Hide Channels I am not subscribed to

New Poster

Hide Channels I am not subscribed to

I am not able to find any answer on how to hide channels I am not subsciribed to ? It is so painfull to go through all the ones not subscribed to get to one is subscribed.  There are times I have found some new channels I never knew I had.  Yes you can not use bad words... becuase comcast is doing such a fine job of keeping customers happy .

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Hide Channels I am not subscribed to

If you do not have X1, you can create a Favorites list. Once created, hitting the FAV key will jump UP to the next favorites channel. Also, when the Guide screen is active, hitting FAV will show only your Favorites channels, although it 'resets' the guide to start at the lowest channel number in your list. Selecting the heart icon on the mini-menu (the first one when you hit MENU) will also display the Guide of just your favorites, but with your current channel at the top (or the next available favorites if your are not watching one on the list.)

Service Expert

Re: Hide Channels I am not subscribed to

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation