Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Help!

New Poster

Help!

I am not sure whats going on but i have been with comcast about a year and always been able to watch tv online. Recently it says nothing on the guide is in my subscribtion, I called and they said that I had my subscribtions reloaded to my account. It worked for a day and is back doing it again. What's going on?

New Poster

Re: Help!

They have a tired system that wants us to do more work.  I try to watch multiple episodes.  Now the system will bypass the last screen with the multiple listing of episodes of a particular show.  One has to go all the way back to the beginning of the menu process and start over again for the next show.

New Poster

This was not tv on line, it was on the actual tv, where I had the problem of episodes.  I just hate starting the whole selection process over again.  Tv on line, has been okay, most of the time.

Problem Solver

I think this is better than calling.

To use online CHAT click on SUPPORT at the top of this page. On the next page at the bottom right click on CONTACT US..On the next page at the bottom left click on CHAT WITH AN AGENT.

The best things about using chat are they do not put you on hold and you do not have to press a button to hear a recording that tells you to press another button.

I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HELP YOU.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation