Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Having trouble running and installing silverlight program.

New Poster

Having trouble running and installing silverlight program.

Having trouble running and installing silverlight program. It gets to a point were it says silver light 64 bit is     already installed, but thats as fair as I get. The program I wanted to review TheBig C. Is there something I have to do to my system to get this to work. also I not sure if there is a cost to view that prgram.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Having trouble running and installing silverlight program.

bigdaddy4512 wrote:

Having trouble running and installing silverlight program. It gets to a point were it says silver light 64 bit is     already installed, but thats as fair as I get. The program I wanted to review TheBig C. Is there something I have to do to my system to get this to work. also I not sure if there is a cost to view that prgram.

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I have deleted and reinstalled silverlight 3 times and it still says I need to install it then when I do it says it is alreaded installed but the movies do not play my info below please help... My Device Information My Zip Code: 97007 My Cable Provider: Comcast Beaverton Digital My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 67.171.144.172 My operating system: Windows -  Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 9 - Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; BRI/2; .NET4.0C; NET_mmhpset) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: Unknown My flash version: 11.3 r300 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled Time Information My Clock Time: Tue Aug 21 14:21:29 PDT 2012 Server Clock Time: Tue Aug 21 14:21:13 PDT 2012

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: bw, s, d, al, ci, bh, a, y, bq, bx, ce, bb, bc, cd, cf, by, bu, at, bs, g, ak, cb, ch, ar, aw, e, aj, cg, bz, bm, au, bl, bv, b, u, bp, bk, br, c, bo, cj, bt, cc, f, m, ca, ai, h, ad, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
Official Employee

LLane0699 wrote:

I have deleted and reinstalled silverlight 3 times and it still says I need to install it then when I do it says it is alreaded installed but the movies do not play my info below please help.

Make sure that all Silverlight files have been deleted from your computer. Search for Silverlight to see if any other files are still on your computer in locations you do not know about.

If it is still not working, please tell me the steps you are taking to uninstall Silverlight.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation