Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HBOgo not working on any device

Regular Visitor

HBOgo not working on any device

I tried using my xbox, android, and ipad and it won't work on any of them. I login with my Comcast info and it keeps saying I have to have a subscription to use it. I definitely have one with HBO. I'm watching HBO on my tv right now. Please help.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: HBOgo not working on any device

are you logging in with the primary account holders credentials?  if you are then its something on your account on comcasts end that they have to fix.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for your reply. I am the primary account holder and I'm logging in with the only login with Comcast that I have.

I assume I'll have to call them to fix this. Thanks.
Official Employee

Markc111 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I am the primary account holder and I'm logging in with the only login with Comcast that I have.

I assume I'll have to call them to fix this. Thanks.

Our team is looking into your issue now. Someone will contact via phone within the next 72 hours. If they do not reach you, they will leave a message so please check your messages.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Nobody has contacted me and the problem is still happening. I get it with the watchESPN app also. Apparently Comcast thinks that I do not have a cable package with them. I'd imagine that this cant be very difficult to fix if someone would take the time to look. 

Regular Visitor

Someone contacted me last week and fixed it within 24 hours of our phone call. Now I'm having the same exact problem all over again! 

Frequent Visitor

Who contacted you. I'm still waiting for them to call me.  This sucks I use watch espn app daily

Frequent Visitor

Joe will you please help me. I really want to use these apps. Worked last week now it won'twon't

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation