Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HBOGo on FireTV any answers from comcast?

ANSWERED
New Poster

HBOGo on FireTV any answers from comcast?

What's holding this up? The app is in place . I'm already using it on my Xbox and iPad why not my fireTV?
Accepted Solution

Re: HBOGo on FireTV any answers from comcast?

chadcheatham wrote:
What's holding this up? The app is in place . I'm already using it on my Xbox and iPad why not my fireTV?

All - Thanks for your patience. 

Details at the link below: 

http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/hbo-go-showtime-anytime-now-available-for-xfinity-tv-customers-on-amazon-fire-tv-devices

View answer in context
New Poster

Unfortunately, HBO not working on your Amazon Fire stick doesn't really involve Comcast. You have already proven your Comcast credentials are in fact working. It is now an issue you will have to take up with Amazon. Knowing that your credentials did work in another environmental will be helpful to them. Good luck, hope it gets working.
New Poster

It's comcast that isn't allowing the FireTV to play hbogo if they are your provider. Shouldn't you have done a bit of research before answering?( Google : hbogo FireTV comcast ) Many other HBO providers allow this on the FireTV.Comcast has chosen not to at this point. It even says your provider doesn't allow this device when you attempt activation. There are other threads in this forum about this.Look, I appreciate you trying to help but if you don't know what you're talking about its better to lurk.
Official Employee

chadcheatham wrote:

All - Thanks for your patience. 

Details at the link below: 

http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/hbo-go-showtime-anytime-now-available-for-xfinity-tv-cus...

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation