Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HBO subscription?

New Poster

HBO subscription?

I was in the middle of watching an HBO show online and then it went to a black screen saying "HBO is not part of your subscription". I clicked on the "Get HBO" button and then it tells me I do have HBO. I already know i have it becuse i watch shows all the time.  It happened last night too but I signed out and back in last night and it worked.  today i tried signing out, i tried clearing my history and it still hasnt worked since this morning.

Frequent Visitor

Re: HBO subscription?

I've had those kind of issues when a cookie doesn't set properly. It could also be an issue with the codes in the billing system needing adjustment, but should be constant not intermittent. When I had the cookies issues it was usually Chrome acting weird. Sometimes Internet Explorer or Firefox would work.
New Poster

I have had the same issue with both HBO and with CNN.  My son said to empty the cache (delete istory then sign back in),and it worked for one episode, then I had it happen again - "not part of you subscritions.'"

New Poster

I came here because I am having the exact same problem, good thing im not the only one, get on it comcast!

New Poster

Yes, I just downoaded another browser and had the same problem again...so no, It's not Google Chrome, it's Xfinity.

Frequent Visitor

Have same problem but Comcast/Infinity doesn't have a clue on how to solve it.

After talking with "Support" for over an hour on the phone, being bounced back and forth and finally being disconnected, I gave up.

If anyone was able to solve this issue would appreciate your feedback !

Frequent Visitor

Have same problem but Comcast/Infinity doesn't have a clue on how to solve it.

After talking with "Support" for over an hour on the phone, being bounced back and forth and finally being disconnected, I gave up.

If anyone was able to solve this issue would appreciate your feedback !