Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

5,808,365

members

45

online now

1,954,189

discussions

Top

HBO GO and Watch ESPN

New Poster

HBO GO and Watch ESPN

I am hoping I might get some quicker resolution with this on here with ComcastJoe since he seems to respond quicker than the phones do. I signed up recently (Sept 29) and am signed up for HD Premier Bundle XF. Everytime I try and access HBO Go or Watch ESPN (after signing in with my comcast id etc) it tells me I need a valid subscription. I have a ticket in that is supposedly being worked by a level 2 person and they keep saying someone will contact me but I have yet to receive any call from someone.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN


rmgutz wrote:

I am hoping I might get some quicker resolution with this on here with ComcastJoe since he seems to respond quicker than the phones do. I signed up recently (Sept 29) and am signed up for HD Premier Bundle XF. Everytime I try and access HBO Go or Watch ESPN (after signing in with my comcast id etc) it tells me I need a valid subscription. I have a ticket in that is supposedly being worked by a level 2 person and they keep saying someone will contact me but I have yet to receive any call from someone.


There is a ticket with a note to call you that was just updated. I'll try to find out more information for you.

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe




Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN

Just to give you an update. I yet to hear from anyone regarding this issue. I would appreciate some help with this. These apps were one of the major reasons I switched to Xfinity. 

New Poster

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN

I just signed up with Comcast and I have a similar problem.  I can access the Xfinity apps on my Xbox and phone just fine, but HBOGo is a no-go.  The support person I first talked to claimed that it took up to 24 hours for things to sync up - it's been three days and still no joy.  Smiley Sad

Official Employee

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN


everpete wrote:

I just signed up with Comcast and I have a similar problem.  I can access the Xfinity apps on my Xbox and phone just fine, but HBOGo is a no-go.  The support person I first talked to claimed that it took up to 24 hours for things to sync up - it's been three days and still no joy.  Smiley Sad


Our team is looking into your issue now. Someone will reach out to you shortly.

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

 

 




Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN

ComcastJoe,

Has anyone had any luck looking into my issue? I have received zero feedback from anyone other than you. I've been signed up for several weeks now, I would think anything with the account should be through by now.

Official Employee

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN


rmgutz wrote:

ComcastJoe,

Has anyone had any luck looking into my issue? I have received zero feedback from anyone other than you. I've been signed up for several weeks now, I would think anything with the account should be through by now.


Did someone reach out to you since this post? Your ticket says that someone reached out to you.

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe




Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Silver Problem Solver

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN

what device are you trying to watch espn or hbogo on?   Have you logged out of the app and then back into it to try it.  Also how many devices do you have signed up, you can only have 3

New Poster

Re: HBO GO and Watch ESPN

Someone called me and it has been resolved (I think it was with how things were set up with my account).

 

Thanks for passing it along and getting it done.  Much appreciated.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 960 views
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation