Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HBO GO Doesnt Work

New Poster

HBO GO Doesnt Work

It says that I dont have a subscription when i clearly do. This seems like a fairly common problem.  I dont understand why it hasnt been solved yet. I personally have had this problem for months. I love paying for things that dont work.

New Poster

Re: HBO GO Doesnt Work

Are you using a Roku device? Xfinity/Comast doesen't support it! No HBO Go for us! Which is awful. Terrible. Disappointing. A bad value for those of us paying for HBO. If, however, you are trying to access HBO Go on your computer through the Xfinity site, that should work.

Official Employee

Re: HBO GO Doesnt Work

JON_ANDREASEN wrote:

It says that I dont have a subscription when i clearly do. This seems like a fairly common problem.  I dont understand why it hasnt been solved yet. I personally have had this problem for months. I love paying for things that dont work.

Please go to xfinitytv.com and make sure that you are signed in with your Comcast.net e-mail address or Comcast ID. If you are not signed in or are signed in with a non-Comcast account, our site will not be able to verify your subscriptions.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation