Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

H*ll's Kitchen and MasterChef

New Poster

H*ll's Kitchen and MasterChef

How come I can't watch H*ll's Kitchen and MasterChef online?  It says I can only watch them on demand (which I do have at home, but the computer tells me there are no compatible devices found). 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: H*ll's Kitchen and MasterChef

atpd wrote:

How come I can't watch H*ll's Kitchen and MasterChef online?  It says I can only watch them on demand (which I do have at home, but the computer tells me there are no compatible devices found). 

We do not have Masterchef episodes online but we do have H*ll's Kitchen episodes available to watch online here.

When trying to watch H*ll's Kitchen videos from the link above, what error message are you getting?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

No error messages, just can't watch the new episodes.. Episode 1 (season 10), doesn't even show up and episode 2 says watch on demand on tv only... I watched it last night on Youtube.  (H*ll's Kitchen).  How come MasterChef isn't able to be watched online?  I can watch it on demand at home, but I work midnights and like to catch up on my shows while I am here. 

Official Employee

atpd wrote:

No error messages, just can't watch the new episodes.. Episode 1 (season 10), doesn't even show up and episode 2 says watch on demand on tv only... I watched it last night on Youtube.  (H*ll's Kitchen).  How come MasterChef isn't able to be watched online?  I can watch it on demand at home, but I work midnights and like to catch up on my shows while I am here. 

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing.

Some content we are allowed to show On Demand that the content owners don't allow yet online and vice versa.

Can you send me the link of the H*ll's Kitchen episode that you are trying to watch?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

If I can jump in here, I've been trying to watch episode 505 of Masterchef that aired  Monday, June 23rd and it isn't available.  what's up with that?

Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation