New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

H.E.L.L. on Wheels

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

H.E.L.L. on Wheels

Been trying to watch the season three episode of H.E.L.L. on Wheels and it loads up and just sits on the tv rating screen, I tried to view it via smart phone and boom no problem but when I use my pc to do it, it never moves past that point. No error message, nothing. I don't have problems with any other show or movie i try to watch just this one. And to be honest H.E.L.L. as a bad word? come on you guys are lame. IT'S THE NAME OF THE SHOW!!!!!!!

Accepted Solution

Re: H.E.L.L. on Wheels

xfinity website worked for me!  but not the app... the men's warehouse commercial seems to freeze it.  try going to http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/

View answer in context
Contributor

I am trying to view it on android and it plays commercial but never starts the show!  Haven't tried on the computer yet but my computer sucks.  I will try the AMC website and let you know how it goes.

Contributor

xfinity website worked for me!  but not the app... the men's warehouse commercial seems to freeze it.  try going to http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/

Frequent Visitor

Yeah that's what i ended up doing but even then it was very bad there too. I think it's thier advertisments that's making it hang. Watched the second episode with out any problems though. Thanks anyway though Mollyb4 I appreicate the reply since i never got one for COMCASTJOE

New Poster

I'v e had this problem consistently for the past two weeks.  When I call Comcast, they say "they're working on it".  I think it's time to get a consumer group like "Get Jessie" on KIRO to look into it.  I am paying my bill, but I am not getting what I am paying for.  This is ridiculous, an error message of XRE-022 keeps showing up.  If they're "working" on it, why is it still a problem.  It apparently is only occurring on AMC show episodes, it did the same thing on Humans when I tried to watch it as well. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation