Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Game Of Thrones Season 2 Error 900|7005-3322-10002

Regular Contributor

Game Of Thrones Season 2 Error 900|7005-3322-10002

I regularly watch TV shows from my computer on the XFinity website and in general I don't have too many issues, although once in a while some episodes seem to have a problem. For example, I was in the middle of watching this weeks episode of Rizzoli and Isles "Virtual Love" when I got a message "This video is unavailable" but within a couple days the issue was resolved and I was able to finish watching.

I've been trying to watch Game Of Thrones season 2 for the last couple weeks but I keep getting this error:

Sorry, we're experiencing some difficulty playing your video Error 900|7005-3322-10002

Does anyone have an idea what this error message means and how to correct the problem?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 2 Error 900|7005-3322-10002

NormAtHome wrote:

I regularly watch TV shows from my computer on the XFinity website and in general I don't have too many issues, although once in a while some episodes seem to have a problem. For example, I was in the middle of watching this weeks episode of Rizzoli and Isles "Virtual Love" when I got a message "This video is unavailable" but within a couple days the issue was resolved and I was able to finish watching.

I've been trying to watch Game Of Thrones season 2 for the last couple weeks but I keep getting this error:

Sorry, we're experiencing some difficulty playing your video Error 900|7005-3322-10002

Does anyone have an idea what this error message means and how to correct the problem?

What specific episode(s) of GoT Season 2 are you referring to?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Contributor

I've tried season 2, episodes 1,2 and 3; I haven't tried every single one but I figured if the first three didn't work then they probably all didn't work.

Regular Contributor

Just a couple other things, I tried going to my wife's desktop computer and tried to watch an episode and I got the same error message; however I setup my notebook and tried logging in and watching there and I was able to watch episodes that I kept getting that error message on my desktops.

My prefered browser is FireFox and I'm using the latest version 17 on all three computers and I'm using the latest Flash plugin 11.5.502.135 on all three. On my main desktop I tried using Internet Explorer 9 to watch and it worked, so whatever the problem is, it appears to be in FireFox on my two desktops.

Can you elaborate on what exactly Error 900|7005-3322-10002 is and what could be causing it for just the episodes of Game Of Thrones since all the other shows I watch play just fine?

- Norm

Official Employee

NormAtHome wrote:

Just a couple other things, I tried going to my wife's desktop computer and tried to watch an episode and I got the same error message; however I setup my notebook and tried logging in and watching there and I was able to watch episodes that I kept getting that error message on my desktops.

My prefered browser is FireFox and I'm using the latest version 17 on all three computers and I'm using the latest Flash plugin 11.5.502.135 on all three. On my main desktop I tried using Internet Explorer 9 to watch and it worked, so whatever the problem is, it appears to be in FireFox on my two desktops.

Can you elaborate on what exactly Error 900|7005-3322-10002 is and what could be causing it for just the episodes of Game Of Thrones since all the other shows I watch play just fine?

- Norm

Try completely uninstalling Firefox and then install it again. Now try the watching the videos again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation