New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Full Screen

ANSWERED
New Poster

Full Screen

I just got the new Sony vaio tap with windows 8 and I am trying to watch xfinity on demand online but the one problem I have is that I am not able to watch shows in full screen. I am watching the shows in the desktop mode and not the internet app because the app won't let you watch online. I would click the full button on the bottom of the player but the screen just flashes and stays the same. If there is anything that I need to do to watch in full screen, please let me know.

Accepted Solution

Re: Full Screen

Yes I solved the issue. You need to be in the desktop version of windows 8 and you need to click the broken page on the address bar. And then you should be able to watch the videos full screen.
View answer in context
Tags (1)
New Poster

Any update on this issue?  I'm in the process of transitioning to Windows 8 and can't get Streampix video using Silverlight to play full screen. Works fine on Windows 7, but on two different Windows 8 machines, one with Silverlight 4 and one with Silverlight 5 the full screen control does nothing. No problem with Flash based video, just Silverlight. There is another post were ComcastJoe responds reminding the OP to use the desktop version of IE.  That's what I'm using and it doesn't work.  This needs to get fixed!!

New Poster

Yes I solved the issue. You need to be in the desktop version of windows 8 and you need to click the broken page on the address bar. And then you should be able to watch the videos full screen.
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation