Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Full Metal Jacket looks horrible

Regular Contributor

Full Metal Jacket looks horrible

I think its safe to say that Full Metal Jacket is a certified classic. Its a film that deserves to be watched in the best possible condition. Imagine my dismay when I go to watch it and find a low quality, grainy mess presented in 4:3 aspect ratio. We're not talking about "Ernest Goes to Camp" here, this is a masterpiece by one of the worlds greatest directors. Show it in widescreen in high quality or don't bother.

And save your excuses. I don't care if Encore gave you a bad quality file, you should demand better for your customers just as your customers demand better from you...lest you end up with no customers.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Full Metal Jacket looks horrible

are you watching the SD feed?  Is there an HD feed of it?  your not going to get wide screen unless its in HD. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Full Metal Jacket looks horrible

There are no choices, other than the quality button in the player, which just changes the streaming rate if the movie is lagging. Do you even use the website? You tried to blast some other guy in the "hide filter" thread, but your info was as off there as it is here. Just sayin.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation