Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Fox sports Go

New Poster

Fox sports Go

why does nt Fox sports go app work with my user name?

Official Employee

Re: Fox sports Go

gsmazzella wrote:

why does nt Fox sports go app work with my user name?

Apologies. Comcast does not currently have the streaming rights to Fox Regional Sports Network content at this time. The Fox Sports Go ads run during the games on live TV and are placed by Fox.

We continue to work with Fox to obtain streaming rights for Fox Regional Sports Networks for our customers.

Thanks for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Is this Still an issue that is being worked on?

Official Employee

pbohn77 wrote:

Is this Still an issue that is being worked on?

Our content and programming teams are in regular contact with Fox on many topics, including this issue. The conversations are ongoing. A contract and agreement to terms is required before this service can be accessed by our customers. These need to be terms that make sense for both parties and for our customers.

I don't currently have a time frame when or if an agreement will be reached. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I'm late to the party and will try not to go far off here, but Fox Sports in general is not set up well with xfinity/comcast services.

The aforementioned Go app. This should really work. They push a ton to it.

Related to that, this tiered system of FS1 on one tier, FS2 on another, and no access to their online only content - that's a bunch of garbage.

I don't watch much television, and I'm not interested in 3 added tiers to watch 1 to 2 matches a week (at most) anymore.

Reassessing because it's too expensive.

New Poster

Need to make sense for both parties AND YOUR CUSTOMERS??  Here's what makes "sense" for your customers: AQUIRE TERMS!  I know what you are implying, that the cost of aquiring terms will be passed on to your customers, so the cost increase needs to be acceptable to us.  However, I recommend that the suits upstairs stop looking at this as a profit-making maneuver, and instead as a way to stem the loss of customers.  If Fox Sports Go regional content isn't available soon, I'm gone.  EVERY OTHER CARRIER offers it!!

New Poster

The fact that somehow fox is able to place adds that say I can stream regional stuff should have an asterisk included at the bottom of their commercials that Comcast is excluded from streaming their regional channels, thats the only reason to have this freakin app and its useless and you as a business are complacent because it attracts business to your doors. Thats dispicable, but I guess how I expect comcast to operate at this point...

You, COMCAST, should use lawyers to ensure that asterisk is there so I am getting accurate info, but your not and you don't care... I truly wish I had another viable option, you truly abuse people under the guise of concern... your dispicable...