Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Filter subscriptions - please!

Frequent Visitor

Filter subscriptions - please!

When trying to watch shows, I am often having to read messages that what I am trying to view requires a subscription.

Please pay your programmers to allow a filter to only display what I have access to!

I am sick of seeing this message and am NOT going to pay more just to watch every possible show.  I just want to watch some programs and easily see what I do pay to watch.

New Poster

Re: Filter subscriptions - please!

I second that motion! It's so aggravating and such a blatant waste of time to all subscribers! Do what's right Comcast--allow the filtering of subscriptions!!!

New Poster

How do I program the remote/cable box to skip the channels I don't have??? Like these folks said, it's time consuming, plus there isn't a listing on the site that lists only the channels I have, so punching in specific channel numbers requires me to make a list while going through every channel to see what works!

I don't need to see what I don't have. I need to see only what I do have.

Silver Problem Solver

At present the only option with Comcast is to set up a Favorites list.

Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, this is not a solution, but rather a separate feature which at least helps find favorite channels.

I also noticed the same issue with the Xbox when I tried to view content.

Extremely annoying and useless to sort through a ton of programs I don't have.  What a waste of time!

Comcast is too large to care now it seems...

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation